Friday, August 1, 2008

A Learning Journey To Changi Airport

Two weeks ago, our teacher, Mr. Yazid, took us to Singapore Changi Airport. When we got to terminal 2, Mr. Yazid gave us a digital camera so we could take pictures there. First, we went to the departure hall .
We saw different airlines ticket counters and passengers queuing up to check in their luggages.

I interviewed some people on their occupations. The first person I interviewed was a post office employee. I asked him 3 questions. Then we took the Sky train to terminal 3. We went to the departure hall in terminal 3 and I interviewed an usher. That was the second person I interviewed. At last, Mr. Yazid brought us to the basement for our recess. The basement was spacious. The basement also has a food court and a supermarket. After me and my classmate, Weng Yee, finished the recess, we went and interviewed a waitress in 'Secret Recipe'. Then, Mr. Yazid showed us around the basement. Then, we waited for the bus and went back to school. I had a wonderful time at Changi Airport .

1 comment:

Mr.Ranger said...

the website to learn magic are on my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!